Friday, January 15, 2016

Getting Started

I have always heard that the hardest part of starting something new is the first step. So like all things, the first step has to be taken at some point in time. 

Christ’s sacrifice provided the complete atonement for sin. This free gift can never be earned nor satisfied by the doing of anyone. For me personally, this gift is such a great joy to know and understand that it is very much life changing.

With that in mind, my desire is to exhaust every outlet I can to reflect to others just a sliver of the gift I have been given. With all of that information in mind, this blog isn’t about how many people read, like, agree, or care about what I write.

My goal is to use this small outlet as a record of my walk, growth, and life as a Recreated man. As a newly wed, I see everyday how much I have progressed in my walk since the day we said “I do”. I also see how much more growth that needs to take place in my life and walk. Not only the new experiences, but being held accountable for the walk of two lives as the head of a relationship comes with a large weight of responsibility.

My second goal for this blog is completely in the Lord’s hands. Obviously I would hope someone would read these posts and find them interesting. What I truly hope is a person would find a struggle or an experience I have encountered as affirmation that we all have a race to run.  I find that time and time again a follower of Christ forgets that we are meant to live life on life. I think writing and posting allows others to see that real life requires real personal struggles.


All of this is only possible by the redemption the Father has provided through Christ. This redemption is one of such sweetness, that it rescues and ransoms the desperately lost into kings and priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment